Vendor Information

Many towns and communities along US 80 have established locations with vendor space available for rent. You may also set up in any safe place along US 80, provided you have landowner permission.

You may sell the goods of your choice (i.e. household items, collectibles, antiques, farm fresh produce, plants, home-made items or canned goods, baked items, wood crafts, etc.) We do not recommend selling used clothing; it is most often passed over.

Food Vendors: Contact the local health department in the area in which you are setting up to obtain a food permit or visit the State website for an application. Go to; click on “Food and Lodging”; under Forms select “Application for Concessions at Temporary Events.” (see direct link below)

Alabama Department of Public Health
The RSA Tower 201 Monroe Street, Suite 1250
Montgomery, AL

Phone: (334) 206-5373 Fax: (334) 206-5788